Terms and Conditions for External Providers
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EXTERNAL PROVIDERS
External Providers (Suppliers/ Vendors), including their Sub-Tier, are required to adhere to the requirements of the Purchase Order Contract including:
- Grant right of access by KECO PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING or customers and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable document information (documents and records), at any level of the supply chain.
- Provide documentation that includes the name/product description or the other positive identification, and applicable issues or specifications drawings, process requirements, inspection instructions and other relevant technical data (e.g. revision level).
- Promptly notify our organization regarding detection of nonconforming product regardless
if the order is currently in work or has previously shipped.
- Notify our organization of any changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of sub-tier external providers or location of manufacture facility.
- External providers are not, under any circumstance, granted authority to alter the product characteristics beyond the scope of work.
- If any of this order is outsourced to your External Providers, all applicable requirements and specifications must be communicated (including all applicable key characteristics) to each sub-tier supplier used.
- Conformance records, as required, showing that the purchased items meet specifications are required for each applicable line item.
- External providers must maintain conformance and traceability records regarding the product or service provided regarding this order for a minimum of 3-years or longer as required by contract.
- Only customer-designated or approved external providers, including special process sources can be used.
- Prevent the use of suspected unapproved and counterfeit parts.
- Provide a certificate of conformity, as is required, test reports, or authorized release certificate, as applicable.
- External providers shall ensure that persons are aware of their contribution to product or service conformity including FOD (Foreign Object Debris) awareness, their contribution to product safety and the importance of ethical behavior.
- External provider performance is monitored to ensure ON-Time Delivery and Product Conformity measurements, including these Terms and Conditions, are maintained.
- If providing calibration services, all certificates must identify Standards used and must be traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standard Technology. Calibration services must be accredited to ISO 17025 (or equivalent).
- Competence, including any required qualification of persons.